Wednesday 20 November 2019

Writing post


Swimming around I looking at the deep blue sea wondering what lived down there. I just really wanted to know but I couldn't risk diving down there. There are 2 reasons why; I could get chased by sea monsters or I could run out of air. Suddenly, I felt little ripples of water near my feet, something was lurking beneath me.

My heart was pounding like a gun shooting a million bullets at me. Out of the blue, the most enormous great white shark jumped out of the water swimming with so much effort it made a big splash.  Not thinking about the consequences I started swimming to the bottom of the ocean. It was my only idea to lose him in the dark. I stopped in the darkest place I could find and but my heart was still pounding hard.  I realized it was because I had been waiting underwater for too long. And the problem was that I didn't know the way back and was fast running out of air.

 I just keep swimming. BANG! I hit something with such force it felt getting hit in the head by a cricket ball. It was a shipwreck. Quickly, I swam inside and shut the door. That was weird because I opened the door but no water came into the shipwreck. It must be a magical ship. I breathed in fresh clean air. Turning around I saw a door with a sign saying keep out. No one was in here so I just ignored it and opened the door in the room was a clock and key. I walked up to it and the instant I touched it everything disappeared.


Slowly the darkness faded away and a valley came into view. This valley looked so old and the lights looked old fashioned. Something heavy was on my back. I turned around to see the clock and key. I realized the clock was the key to everything; the to moving through time and space. I took my backpack off and took the clock and key surprisingly the clock was very light. It was getting dark so I found a place to sleep and wait for the morning. 


The next morning I walked down the road for about 5 hours, hopping would find some water or food. It was noon when I finally found a place to stay and that had water and food. Now that I was full and drank a lot I could carry on my journey to find out where I was. I still haven't found out about the clock and key so I sat down and had little play around. Slowly I turned the key that was inside the clock and the instant I turned the key the whole place
disappeared.

Slowly I opened my eyes and sat up on a sandy beach looking around sand blowing into my eyes. This was a really windy beach. Amazed by the sight, I saw baby turtles trying to cross the beach and get to the sea. Its epic journey was only the beginning I thought to myself. Suddenly I hear thumping, the earth was shaking and out of the trees appeared a massive jaw. Not any jaw. The jaw of a T.Rex. Gasping for breath I ran for my life, hoping I would lose him in the trees. I ran for ages until I finally couldn't hear the thumping from the T.rex. Sprinting, I ran back to the beach and found the baby turtles slowly moving towards the sea. Then out of nowhere a pterodactyl came swooped down and grabbed one of the turtles. I ran over and tried to catch the pterodactyl but it got away. Wait a minute, I can’t believe I’ve forgotten where I left the clock and key. I need to find it or I will never be able to get back to my home. I searched and searched for the clock and key but there was no sign of it.
I looked up and saw it poking out of a nest. It was the biggest nest I had ever seen. Looking around to see what would help me get the clock and key. I saw I big looking tree right next to it so I made my plan. I planned that I climb up the tree jump across into the nest, turn the key clockwise and go back home. Slowly I climbed up the tree and jumped across and landed safely in the big nest. It wobbled a bit but it still stayed in place. Phew! Quickly, like a strike of lightning, I grabbed the clock and key but that not the end. A pterodactyl came and pushed me out of the nest, I was falling quickly so I turned the clock and key and started spinning through time again……...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.